A Long Time since My Last Cock Pt. 02

My lubricated anus feels cool, it tingles, as his thick dick pushes its tip inside me. Intense then relaxed, as he whispers in my ear "that's it, good boy". It feels intimate. I'm offering myself up for his pleasure. I want to be a good little bottom. But as his dick deepens in me, it's getting painful. I have to ask him to stop. I try to slow down my breathing. His partially inserted cock slops out of my ass and I feel a rush of relief and pleasure. My whole body and soul wants him in me. He starts gently stroking my buttocks again and then lubes me up again. I try to relax all my muscles and my arms and torso sinks to the floor. He pushes inside me once more. This time further, better, hotter. But all the same I have to ask him to stop, come out again. A third attempt, this time it's not smooth exactly but he says "good boy, keep relaxing, I'm all the way inside you now". I'm in physical discomfort but there are little pangs of pleasure that start in my anus and reverberate all through my body. And a mental as well as physical pleasure: I'm his good little bottom now. At this point, he suggests again I take a sniff of the p******s. This time, I think it's for the best. I take a sniff and I sink into the floor.

It's still hard work - you don't get over being tight all in one step - but as I relax his hard cock begins to work into my lubed bumhole. "That's it. You're loosening up". Maybe one in three strokes is pleasurable, but they feel so good. Like nothing else. His cock is squelching into my well lubed hole, and I'm beginning to feel the connection between him and me. Every plunge into my ass is accompanied by small sounds and movements, my way of telling him that I'm enjoying him, that I'm into him. At one point my ass starts to grind back on his cock, and he whispers "good lad", although I can't keep it going, this time at least. I let him thrust into me, focusing on relaxing the muscles in my anus. He puts his fingers in my mouth and I suck them as he plunges plunges plunges his cock into my helpless hole. I'm whimpering and squeaking, appreciatively. "Thank you... thank you". Face down on his carpet, being roughly fucked.

Face down on the floor, I feel him start to jab jab jab his hard gorgeous prick into me. My asshole feels like a cool lubed squelch of a fuckpit. "You like my dick in you, don't you?" It's always the most cliched phrases that are the biggest turn on, in the moment, in the heat of fucking. I start, not screaming, but giving a high pitch moan with each thrust. He hands me the p*******s again, saying, "these are working, you're getting loose. Good boy. Relax and enjoy it." After a final mighty hammering I feel him tense behind me as he roars in orgasm. I feel the force of his cum hit the back of the condom, like a cannonball firing into a football net. If he wasn't covered, his come would be oozing through my anus. He grunts, grunts, grunts and thrusts every last bit of cum into me, and finally rests on me, breathing heavily. I lie there, like shattered glass, feeling overwhelmed by the force of his fucking and the force of my desire to be the fucked one. As his still hard if softening slightly penis pulls out of my hole, I hear a squelch and give a gasp. I lie there whimpering with pleasure as he strokes my buttocks. "You have a great butt", he caresses it. He stands up and I lie there still face down.

My ass is still gyrating, I guess you'd say I'm trying some way to stretch it out after exercise. I turn round onto my back and I'm panting as I look up at him as he takes off the condom and wipes himself down. I sit up and hold his cock in my hand, kiss it, and whisper thank you. There's not many afters, he just hands me a towel and he says "Good lad. You'll come back again".

And so 6 days later I find myself at his door once more.

It's an afternoon. As I walk up the stairs again I try to forget the rituals of the days before. Again, he opens the door, this time I'm not surprised by the face. We kiss more quickly this time, as soon as the door is closed behind us. The full wave of his masculine odour washes over me. I'm already rock hard. We walk through to the room, set up for a repeat for our fucking. But there's something we didn't do last time, and he's told me he expects me to perform it second time around. We kiss again, for a couple of long minutes. My hand reaches down to feel the bulge in his jeans. And, after a minute or so more of this, he commands me to strip.

He unbuttons and I get a good look at his bulging underwear. I move my face up to his crotch and nuzzle my nose up to his gorgeous penis in its fabric. I breathe in his scent deeply and my eyes half close, I half faint with dizzy desire when he takes his huge schlong out of his tight briefs and brings it up to my lips. I gasp as his soft cock slips into my mouth. After a couple of minute of gentle cocksucking, my tongue working his shaft, he pushes me back and takes off his trousers and tells me to lick his balls. My lips part as I push my face into his sack. Im totally lost in lust, and i scarcely notice as he starts to knock his hardening cock off my forehead as I'm in amongst his balls. I'm letting a man slap me with his dick and I hardly notice. He pushes me down to the ground and crouches and I carry on working on his balls, his dick hitting off my face all the while. He then stops, and says, you will now lick my asshole. I've never put my face in between a mans cheeks, but as he presents it I don't have to be asked twice. With a groan my face pushes between his buttocks and my tongue slides along his crack.

My virgin tongue (virgin when it comes to the ass) works his puckered starfish. I can't quite believe I'm pleasuring a man by literally kissing his ass. I'm relieved that he's clean and smooth, I work in amongst his cheeks for a while. As the pressure of my tongue increases on his hole he begins again to hit me on the face with his dick. He then pushes me to the ground and scissors my head with his legs so my face is stuck between his cheeks. I just see enough out the side to see my reflection in a full length wall mirror. I have that out of body feeling, exhilarating as it is shameful, of knowing that that is me. I have gone to another mans home and he is making me please his ass while I'm naked on his carpet. I feel a mix of feelings: here is the visual proof of what I am, an eager submissive cocksucker and ass licker who is just loving being smothered in these hard butt cheeks and trapped in a pincer between these gorgeous muscular thighs.

His attitude to me eating his ass is the same as his attitude to sucking his cock and balls. He won't let me slip into a lazy rhythm, he demands at all times my full focus. He lets me know if he's dissatisfied by hitting me with his cock or squeezing his thighs. Which means I'm working my tongue into his hole with the utmost attention. After a few minutes of this he releases me from the leg lock and says, "good boy. I'm going to get you ready to get fucked now. Lie down and relax". I sink to the floor face down again, next to his lube, p******s, and condoms, and relax my muscles. He massages my buttocks to warm me up and then opens the bottle and motions to me to sniff. I take a deep breath in and loosen up. I hear the squirt of lune onto his finger which he slides into me: my hole squirms abut as I gasp with easy pleasure. After teasing my hole for a few minutes with his finger and heavy hard cock he slides into me and I gasp once more. It feels easier this time though, if still a little tight. He's working his cock in me to loosen me up and this time my breathing is more controlled, my ass muscles more responsive. "You like that, don't you". I murmur yes as my my hole gently gyrates around his cock. "That's better, ride it". I obey, working my ass harder, pushing back on him. Suddenly he pulls out and then turns me over. I'm on my back looking up at him. My legs spread gently, with no thought or effort. I'm at one with his heavy muscular desire.

A little unexpectedly, he puts a pillow behind my head before roughly hitching my hips up. A finger, then a thumb, tests out my loose asshole before he plunges his big cock down into me, and begins to jab down and work my ass as i look up at him. I moan rhythmically as he prongs me wih his hard prick and i can feel myself biting my lip and screwing up my face as he fucks me. Each time he pulls back, he pauses before thrusting into me again with a hard jagged rhythm. After a few more minutes of being his squeaky little bottom he starts to thrust harder and i feel him tense up as he growls an orgasm into my now well stretched and saddle sore ass (or at least, his cum again hits the condom at velocity). After a few grunting after thrusts he flops his cock out of me which feels wonderful and my dish rag body flops to the ground. Im left on the floor naked with my chest heaving and my asshole feeling truly buggered.

He again hands me some towels to wipe myself down with and walks away. When he comes back he's changed into new clothes and hands me a glass of water, pats my head and says "good lad". And thats that. I clean myself up, put my clothes on and leave. And all the cold walk home I think to myself, what doeshe really think of me, and why i dont do this more often.

 

https://ankawa.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=205298

https://ideas.storj.io/ideas/V3-I-10

https://lateliercitoyen.bayonne.fr/profile/lesagebo

https://participer.apf-francehandicap.org/profile/qepocixo

https://budgetparticipatif.issy.com/profile/yixevugu

https://jeparticipe.montreuil.fr/profile/fosipete

https://erogegames.com/members/romopuki/

https://www.energeticambiente.it/members/seliyusu.html

https://thenewsavvy.com/members/qunaceha/

https://cdramabase.com/members/cezoxupu/profile/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Trust Fund Baby Pt. 09

A Surprise for Tina

Golden Rook Ch 68-75